Hunter Valley Accommodation, award-winning wines, restaurants and cafes
CELEBRATING 50 YEARS OF AUSTRALIAN WINE, FOOD & FILM
It is 50 years since the revival of both the Australian Wine and the Australian Film Industries and the start of the Australian Food Revolution!
Join us in celebrating Australian Life through Wine, Food and Film!
Enjoy the ambiance of the vineyards watching some of your favourite Australian films matched with locally made wines and food from local providores.
- A range of films from the decades will be shown, from the classic They’re a Weird Mob, to the iconic The Castle as well as the blockbusters Crocodile Dundee, Muriel’s Wedding, The Adventures of Priscilla Queen of the Desert and Red Dog.
- The food will be inspired by character of the film, classic and modern Australian with a twist!
- All the wines served are from local producers who are inviting you into their backyard albeit quite a big one with a vineyard!
- Stay Local – Around Hermitage has a great range of acccommodation.
- Tickets are $95 per person per film (+$3.50 booking fee). Included is screening of the film, a gourmet food experience, souvenir wine glass, glass of wine on arrival, tastings of selected wines with your meal. This is a whole experience not to be missed.
- Transport to the venue is available at $15 per person return to your Around Hermitage accommodation.
- Limited tickets available – Book Now!
- Check out our Festival offers for accommodation and wine.. http://www.aroundhermitage.com.au/accommodation-offers/
More Info and booking – Source: Hunter Valley Wine, Food & Film Festival | Around Hermitage, Pokolbin